Did the developers make a deadly mistake when they bought the old Manor property from the Town of Possum Creek to build an all-inclusive family spa and resort? Will the guests survive their trip to the resort? Raleigh Jaycees host Haunted House at 4601 Creedmoor Rd to support both the Raleigh Jaycees and local charities.
- WHAT: Terror at Possum Creek: No Vacancy
- WHERE: Former Circuit City building at intersection of Creedmoor Rd and Glenwood Ave, across the street from Crabtree Valley Mall., 4601 Creedmoor Rd., Raleigh, NC 27612
- DATE: October 15-17, 22-25, and 28-31
- TIME: 7pm to midnight on Fridays and Saturdays. 7pm-10pm all other days.
For almost 40 years, the Raleigh Jaycees and other volunteers have planned, designed, built, and hosted their haunted house. The 2009 Raleigh Jaycees Haunted House Terror at Possum Creek: No Vacancy will promise to be more terrifying than ever this year as there will be two haunts in one location. All proceeds raised through the Haunted House allow the Raleigh Jaycees to operate community service projects throughout the year. Ticket prices range from $10-$15. For more information, visit www.terroratpossumcreelk.com.
- October 15th – Media Night. Free entrance and behind the scenes tours for media, family, and friends. Contact Stacy Hanna for invitations. shanna[at]ncjaycees.org
- October 22nd – Middle/High School Night. Save $2 with valid school ID.
- October 23rd – College/University Night. Save $2 with valid school ID.
- October 24th – Safe Trick-or-Treating from 2-5pm for $5. Visit www.jchauntedhouse.com/kids
ABOUT THE RALEIGH JAYCEES:
The Raleigh Jaycees are young professionals, ages 21-40, with an interest in leadership development through community service. From coordinating events and community activities to providing volunteer and financial support to local charities, the Raleigh Jaycees offer our members invaluable opportunities to develop leadership skills while networking with other young professionals. The Raleigh Jaycees make an impact in our community and in our members’ lives in many ways, and have done so for over 75 years.
Chartered in 1932, we are an all-volunteer civic organization that runs over 100 community service and leadership development projects each year. Annually we donate over $65,000 and countless volunteer hours to area organizations through our various projects