The BrickMagic LEGO® Festival takes place May 8-9 (Mother’s Day Weekend) at the North Raleigh Hilton in Raleigh, NC! This fun, family-friendly event lets you help professional LEGO artist NATHAN SAWAYA create something incredible, see a huge hall filled with custom Lego creations, participate in workshops on building techniques, view animated LEGO films, watch a robotics competition by teams from area schools, cheer for the Great LEGO Boat Race, and see presentations on Mindstorms, creating LEGO Mosaics, and more!
• Tickets: $12 adults, $8 kids (age 4-16) and Seniors
• Save $1 per ticket when you purchase tickets online!
• Moms get in FREE on Sunday (Mother’s Day) with a paying spouse or child
• Preorder your custom Mother’s Day ROSE Kit (75 pieces, only $6), and pick it up at the Festival to assemble for your mom!
For all the details, download the BrickMagic flyer here (http://www.brickmagic.org/files/brickmagic_flyer_10.pdf). For more information on BrickMagic, go to www.brickmagic.org
PLUS: If you book a room at the North Raleigh Hilton, you’ll also receive two special bonuses!
- All Hilton guests are eligible to attend the special Preview Event that takes place Saturday, May 8 from 8-10am (2 hours before BrickMagic opens to the General Public). Just show your Hilton Room Key with your paid Saturday ticket, and you can get in two hours early, avoid the crowds later in the day, meet Professional LEGO artist Nathan Sawaya, and get a guided tour of the exhibit hall by BrickJournal magazine editor Joe Meno.
- All Hilton guests will also receive a FREE 41-piece custom LEGO “Stuka Tank Buster” airplane kit (courtesy of BrickMania). Just show your Hilton Room Key at the BrickJournal table in the Vendor area to get this limited edition kit. (Limit one per room number, while supplies last.)
NOTE: To receive these two bonuses, you must be registered with the Hilton through BrickMagic. If you haven’t booked yet, here’s a link to the special BrickMagic Hilton website:
The Hilton is offering a special discounted rate of $95 per night through this link; a great price for this upscale hotel, and you’ll be right in the middle of all the LEGO fun. We hope to see you there!