Come Out And Join Us For The Most Fun You’ll Have This Summer!
Last year’s show was a SELL-OUT and this year is sure to repeat. Enjoy a great day of beer sippin’, bourbon tastin’, music listenin’, cigar smokin’, and barbeque eatin’. Your admission buys you a sampling glass so you can enjoy an ALL-YOU-CARE –TO-TASTE sampling of beer and bourbon. Some of the best barbeque vendors are on-site if you get hungry and you can also enjoy seminars in the tasting theater and LIVE music all day.
This year – we’ve got some NEW exciting things happening:
NEW FRIDAY NIGHT PIG PICKIN’. You asked for it – YOU GOT IT. In order to reduce the crowds we’ve added a third tasting session and this one is a exclusive as it can get. Not only will tickets be restricted to only the first 1000 – each guest will enjoy an BARBECUE DINNER with Pulled Pork and the fixins, plus a lot of surprises. Tickets, of course, include all of the other fun VIP elements you have come to expect including ALL YOU CARE TO TASTE BOURBON AND BEER. We’ve also invited Pitmasters from all over the country: Eastern North Carolina, Western North Carolina, Texas, Kansas, and even CUBA to show off all their latest tricks and let you taste the BEST. In addition, we will be showing a screening of the cult favorite movie BeerFest on the wide screen on-site.
- NEW TENTS, MORE BARS, MORE SEATING. We’ve INCREASED all of the bars and distribution points so that there will be less lines. We’ve doubled the size of the Tasting Theater to accommodate MORE guests.
- MORE BBQ. OK Last Year we more than doubled our barbecue vendors… AND it still wasn’t enough. SO – we’ve doubled it again! We will not run out of barbeque. You will see over 15 different barbeque vendors rady to serve your needs and to keep lines short. Enjoy the best ribs, chicken, pork, and beef.
- WE’VE REDUCED OUR SATURDAY SESSION CROWDS BY 20%. The net result is we are going to make your experience at the show more FUN by having less people in the venue at one time. Pairing this with our NEW Friday night session should provide the optimal BEER, BOURBON & BBQ experience to our guests who have made this the largest Summer beer festival in the Carolinas. Last year’s show SOLD OUT both VIP and Regular Sessions…..unfortunately this will happen again this year and we will only be able to provide tickets to our guests on a first come-first serve basis.
- NEW AND EXCITING BEER, BOURBON AND HOMEBREW CONTESTS. Finally, we are letting you TELL the producers whose beer is the best in the land. Homebrewers get ready to show us what you’ve got with a new Homebrew Contest.
- NEW BARBEQUE CONTEST. Do you have a BBQ Team, well get ready to come and cook up some FUN. The Trigger Agency will kick-off the NEW GOLDEN BARREL BACKYARD COMPETITION sanctioned by the NC Barbecue Society at the Cary location.
GRAND POOBAH – TICKET INCLUDES BOTH FRIDAY & SATURDAY FESTIVITIES: $75 ADVANCE ONLY! Includes admission into the event, a souvenir tasting glass, unlimited beer and bourbon sampling, BBQ dinner with pulled pork and all the fixins, souvenir t-shirt, movie screening and all live entertainment on both days.
VIP WHOLE HOG FRIDAY NIGHT PIG PICKIN’ & Tasting Glass: $55 ADVANCE/$65 NIGHT OF EVENT – LIMITED TO THE FIRST 1000 ONLY – BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW! VALID FRIDAY NIGHT ONLY – 6 p.m. – 10 p.m. Includes admission into the event, a souvenir tasting glass, unlimited beer and bourbon sampling, BBQ dinner with pulled pork and all the fixins’, souvenir t-shirt, movie screening and all live entertainment.
VIP Tasting Glass: $45 ADVANCE/$55 DAY OF EVENT– Valid on Saturday from Noon-6pm. Includes admission into the event, a souvenir tasting glass, unlimited beer and bourbon sampling, TWO EXTRA hours of tastes, a souvenir t-shirt and all live entertainment.
Regular Tasting Glass: $35 ADVANCE/ $40 DAY OF EVENT– Valid on Saturday from 2pm – 6pm. Includes admission into the event, a souvenir tasting glass, unlimited beer and bourbon sampling, and all live entertainment.
Designated Driver Ticket: $20 ADVANCE ONLINE OR ON SITE–Valid during any Saturday session. Includes admission in to the event only.
Kids 12 and under are FREE. This event is not designed for children. They are welcome but you will find very little of interest to them.
Tickets can be purchased at Booth Amphitheatre (Tuesday- Friday, noon – 6 p.m. or Saturday, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.) or any Ticketmaster Outlet, or charge-by-phone at 1-800-745-3000.
Booth Amphitheatre Box Office will be open for all on sale events.
Purchase Tickets Online