Join your North Carolina Symphony for its summer-long outdoor celebration of music of every shade and style. Booth Amphitheatre offers a dramatic backdrop for some of music’s hottest acts – as well as costume contests, instrument zoos, picnics, games, prizes, fireworks and so much more.
- May 28: Play with the Pros**, 7:30 p.m.
- June 4: Around The World In Eight Minutes**, 7:30 p.m.
- June 11: The Pines of Rome, 7:30 p.m.
- June 18: Live and Let Die, The Music of Paul McCartney, 7:30 p.m.
- June 25: Swan Lake at Symphony Lake, 7:30 p.m.
- July 4: Triangle’s best Independence Day** celebration, 7:30 p.m.
- July 9: PIRATES!**, 7:30 p.m.
- July 16: Time For Three**, 7:30 p.m.
Detailed information of all these shows can be found on our website, www.boothamphitheatre.com
**Denotes Fireworks will take place following the Concert!
TICKETS ON SALE TUESDAY APRIL 5
~ $25 – $40/Single Tickets
Children 12 & Under FREE to all concerts! ~
Tickets can be purchased at Booth Amphitheatre (Tuesday- Friday, Noon – 6 p.m.) any Ticketmaster Outlet or on line at www.ticketmaster.com Charge-by-phone at 1-800-745-3000.
For complete concert information go to www.boothamphitheatre.com or call (919) 462-2025.