Posts by Kurt-benrud:
- Rachel Bonds’ Curve of Departure Is a Gem, and Bulldog Ensemble Theater Makes It Sparkle
- StreetSigns’ World Premiere of Kane Smego’s Temples of Lung and Air at PlayMakers Repertory Company Is Phenomenal!
- These Shining Lives Lit Up Carrboro’s ArtsCenter on July 27-29 and Aug. 2-5
- The Cary Players’ Community-Theater Production of Almost, Maine Is a Rib-Tickling, Heartwarming, and Uplifting Entertainment
- Bert V. Royal’s Dog Sees God at NRACT Is Funny, Touching, and Thought-Provoking, a Bit Shocking, But Ultimately Uplifting