The first film of 2013 in The Cinema, Inc.’s “Sunday Night at the Movies” series is the 2010 backwoods nail-biter, Winter’s Bone, which the Raleigh, NC-based nonprofit film society will screen Winter’s Bone one time only, at 7 p.m. on Sunday, January 13th, at The Rialto Theatre, 1620 Glenwood Ave., Raleigh, NC 27608 (near Five [...]Full Story»
Want to see “Zero Dark Thirty,” “Iron Man 3,” “The Great Gatsby,” “Man of Steel,” etc., for FREE? You can. All you have to do is sign up for a FREE subscription to the Triangle Arts & Entertainment Free-Film List, edited by Robert W. McDowell since November 2007.
Todd Tinkham longed to write and direct films since he was a boy growing up in a small fishing community in Massachusetts. But it would take years of working with at-risk teens, mentally ill adults and incarcerated men before Tinkham would ever make his first film. Todd Tinkham founded TinkhamTown Productions in 2005 after losing [...]
Tuesday brings with it the release of Wes Anderson’s Moonrise Kingdom to DVD and Blu-Ray. One of the best films of 2012, Kingdom is Anderson at the peak of his game. But how does it compare to his other, similarly quirky films? 1. Fantastic Mr. Fox (2009) Adapted from the Roald Dahl novel, Fox features [...]
More in this category
- SUNDAY NIGHT AT THE MOVIES: The Cinema, Inc. Offers 12 Classic Films for Just $20, Starting Sept. 9th
- The Cinema, Inc.’s Special $12 “Half-Season Ticket” Includes “Henri-Georges Clouzot’s ‘Inferno’”
- “The Woman in Black” Stage-to-Screen Review: Fear and Loathing at Eel Marsh House!
- The new “Fright Night” flopped, but it still has teeth
- “30 Minutes or Less” is funnier for way longer than 30 minutes
- Sympson Takes Flight as NCS Kids Mascot
- The Cinema, Inc. Offers Triangle Filmgoers 12 Classic Feature Films for $20 — That’s Just $1.67 Each
- Thursday Advance Screening of “Beginners” at The Rialto Will Benefit the Crepe Myrtle Foundation
- BOOTH AMPHITHEATRE EVENT SCHEDULE
- ‘Cool Classics’ at the Colony