After the success of last year’s Traveling Circus & Medicine Show with Augustana and Michael Franti and Spearhead, the Counting Crows are bringing it back, but making it bigger and better this summer. To add to the lineup is NOTAR, a talented MC with rich lyrical ability and an outstanding stage presence. The tour kicked off on July 3rd in Milwaukee, WI at SummerFest and will continue into the end of August. With one of the most talked about emerging artists this season and world renowned artists staring in the show, the tour is bringing in large crowds across the country. NOTAR, Augustana, the Counting Crows, and special guests along the way, collaborate throughout the concert on various songs, sometimes together and sometimes solo, to create an exclusive, intimate and highly spontaneous performance that fans are going crazy for.
The tour includes stops at some of the best summer amphitheaters in the country. For tickets and tour information, please visit www.countingcrows.com. The tour dates and locations are as follows (subject to change):
- July 15 – Koka Booth Amphitheatre – Cary, NC
- July 17 – Universal Studios Florida (Music Plaza Stage) – Orlando, FL
- July 18 – Chastain Park – Atlanta, GA
- July 20 – MAC Center at Monmouth University – Long Branch, NJ
- July 21 – Mountain Park – Holyoke, MA July 23 – Halifax Commons Park – Halifax, NS
- July 30 – South Shore Music Circus – Cohasset, MA
- July 31 – Borgata – Atlantic City, NJ
- Aug 4 – Capital One Bank Theatre at Westbury – Westbury, NY
- Aug 6 – Musikfest at Sands Riverplace – Bethlehem, PA
- Aug 7 – nTelos Pavilion – Portsmouth, VA Aug 9 – Wolftrap – Vienna, VA
- Aug 11 – Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom – Hampton Beach, NH
- Aug 13 – MGM @ Foxwoods Casino – Mashantucket, CT Aug 14 – Cape Cod Melody Tent – Hyannis, MA
- Aug 17 – Wellmont Theatre – Montclair, NJ
- Aug 18 – Wellmont Theatre – Montclair, NJ
- Aug 21 – Ravinia Festival – Highland Park, IL
- Aug 23 – Mid America Center – Council Bluffs, IA Aug 24 – Ravinia Festival – Highland Park, IL
The Traveling Circus & Medicine Show also marks a career high for NOTAR. With the backing of Adam Duritz of the Counting Crows and record label, Tyrannosaurus Records, NOTAR is excited for his first major nationwide tour. From performing in the streets to the main stage, NOTAR has come a long way and is quickly making a name for himself. NOTAR’s will to win, perseverance and raw talent are bound to take him straight to the top.
NOTAR is currently at work on his debut album, “Devils Playground,” with hip-hop producing genius MGeezy, who has also produced records for hit stars such as Young Cash. NOTAR’s album is to be released shortly.
To learn more about NOTAR, please visit notarforpresident.tumblr.com, facebook.com/notarmusic and virb.com/notarmusic.