Artspace Gala Tickets Available For Purchase
Event to Benefit Artists, Educational Programming And Community Outreach
RALEIGH, N.C. – Mary Poole, executive director of Artspace (www.artspacenc.org), has announced that tickets to attend the Collectors Gala will be available for purchase on October 1, 2012. The event is to be held Saturday, November 17 from 6:00pm to 11:00pm. The annual gala benefits Artspace exhibitions, educational programming, and community outreach to children and adults in difficult circumstances.
“The gala offers the unique opportunity for guests to mix and mingle in artists’ studios and purchase local artwork in both the live and silent auctions, as well as artwork displayed throughout the building,” said Mary Poole, executive director of Artspace. “We are looking forward to an inspiring night of friends, fun, and creativity.”
The schedule for the Collectors Gala is as follows:
- 6:00pm-10:00pm: Cocktails, Small Plates & Hors d’oeuvres
- 6:00pm-8:15pm: Silent Auction
- 8:45pm: Live Auction
- 10:00pm-11:00pm Desserts and Coffee
– Individual tickets are $150 per person. Studio sponsorships are available at $1,500, $2,500, and $5,000 levels. To purchase event tickets or become a sponsor, please call Artspace at (919) 821-2787 or email Rae Marie Czuhai, director of development at email@example.com
– Gala Sponsors will be invited to a Sponsor Preview Reception on Thursday, November 1, from 5:30 – 7:00pm to view the work and meet the artists themselves. From 6 – 10pm that evening the Live Auction gallery will open to the public in conjunction with the November 2nd First Friday. Silent and live auction artwork will be available to view through Artspace’s website starting November 2, 2012.
– First Friday guests will be invited to participate in the 6th annual “People’s Choice Vote.” All visitors will be able to vote for their favorite live auction piece. The winning artist will receive a special gift package and recognition during the gala.
Artspace is a nonprofit visual art center dedicated to providing arts education and community outreach programs, creating an environment of more than 100 professional artists and presenting nationally acclaimed exhibitions. Located in downtown Raleigh in the historic Sanders Ford building, Artspace has been providing the community with the opportunity to interact with working artists and to participate in hands-on arts education since 1986. For more information about Artspace, exhibitions or membership, please visit www.artspacenc.org.